Skillfield is a Melbourne based Big Data consultancy and professional services company established in 2016. We design, develop and operate Big Data solutions that enable our customers to unlock business insights and utilise predictive analytics to help them achieve market leadership, regulatory compliance, and operational excellence.
Big Data has opened up new possibilities in terms of analytics and security solutions. If you’ve been exploring cybersecurity solutions then you’re most likely familiar with the Big Data Use Case for Cybersecurity which requires high volume, velocity and a variety of data. A cybersecurity monitoring service is an ideal candidate for a Big Data implementation.
Skillfield enables real-time data processing and access of security threats; data is intelligently organised and stored, leading to improved productivity while monitoring. By unlocking the potential of the Big Data platform, we offer personalised detection to fit our customer’s needs, and advanced machine learning-based analytics to reduce false positives.
About the role:
As a result of continued success, Skillfield is looking for a Sales Manager to join our team. The new BDM will target selling Skillfield Big Data services around different use cases and specifically Cybersecurity to new customers. The objective is to generate revenue for the organisation through new customers acquisition. The new Sales Manager will use business development skills leveraging existing and new executive contacts to generate opportunities; and to ensure success of the new customers.
We are looking for a passionate Sales Manager who is diligent, hunter and trusted advisor. One who respects people, puts the customer needs first and is able to make informed decisions.
So for you to be successful in this role you should have:
- A proven 5+ years sales experience in ICT; Big Data Sales experience preferred.
- Previous working experience of selling professional services
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Consultative and Proactive Selling
- Demonstrate outstanding levels of commercial business acumen
- Understanding of Big Data Use cases including Cybersecurity
- Understanding of Data Engineering, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence fundamentals and concepts
- Existing Executive relationships with Enterprise Customers and the drive to develop new Executive relationships.
- Sales Pipeline Management and Forecasting
- Active player in creating and executing our marketing strategy
Skillfield is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity, foster innovation and reward success.
Please apply below.