Remote working is the new normal. The freedom to focus on your job in the comfort of your couch does sound great. However, this puts you at risk of facing cyber threats and attacks. Cyberattacks have soared, and this trend is expected to continue, with remote employees emerging as the primary target.
Watch this video to learn why security should be a concern for people who work remotely and how to mitigate the risks of cyberattacks.
The webinar covers:
- The current threat landscape
- How to reduce risk and protect your employees
- Cybercriminals and how they target remote employees
- Recent cyber-attacks and what we learn from them
- The increased challenges and risks associated with remote working
Stay prepared when a cyber attract happens and contact us today to start a conversation on how to protect your network with best practices.